As part of the 2017 Global Entrepreneurship Week, the British Council, Ghana is hosting its second Social Thursday seminar for the year on Thursday, 16 November, 2017 from 6pm – 8pm on the theme “Teching” Social Enterprises in a Digital Age.
This seminar will expose social enterprise leaders to transformational digital ideas and skills which will help them to develop a more entrepreneurial and agile approach to make their businesses more visible and fit for purpose in the digital age, generating more income and strengthening relationships with key partners and stakeholders.
Pre-seminar activities include:
1) Social Enterprise Exhibitions (BUY & WIN #SocialThursday Promo*) Time: 9am – 5pm
2) Tech Demos Time: 9am – 5pm
3) Strategic Digital Marketing Breakout Sessions Time: 11am – 1pm
- Breakout Session 1: Building a strong Web & Social Media Presence. REGISTER HERE (25 slots available)*
- Breakout Session 2: Email Marketing & Cloud-based Solutions. REGISTER HERE (25 slots available)*
4) Mentorship and networking session Time: 3pm – 5pm
Social Thursdays are dedicated days at the British Council to promote social enterprise in Ghana.