- There are a number of buildings springing up for letting for businesses located mainly at prime areas in Accra and Tema. Broll Ghana Limited is the property manager for most commercial properties in Ghana.
- The average retail rent is US$ 60 to US$ 65 per square meter, and the average price for an office space is US$ 35 to US$ 40 per square meter. Broll can be contacted via this website: www.brollghana.com or email: firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Average annual rent for expatriates three-bedroom homes ranges from US$ 42,00 to US$ 50,000
- Rents in the Western port town of Takoradi average US$ 7,000 per month, according to data compiled by Broll. Two bedroom facility ranges between GHC250 to GHC 500 per month on the average.
- For house prices the price of a two unit bedroom house with kitchen and washroom range averagely about U$D 50,000(Note prices could be less or more than figure shown).Contact the Ghana Real Estates Developers Association on http://www.gredaghana.org.
Land for Development (49 years for Lease)
- Residential —————– US$ 5,000 to US$ 150,000 / 100’ x 80’
- Industrial Land —————— US$ 30,000 to US$ 150,000 per acre
- Farm Land ———————— US$ 35.00 to US$ 50.00 per month
*Please note that prices here are only indicative
Residents of Eguafo in the Komenda-Edina-Eguafo-Abrem (KEEA) Municipality of the Central Region have given up on ever using an ICT Centre inaugurated in the...
The launch of Ghana’s first Mobile Money Interoperability Payment System is an “important milestone towards an integrated and interoperable electronic payments environment” and will...
At the recently concluded 11th edition of Google I/O, the company's flagship conference in Mountain View, California, the internet giant has rolled out some...
Co-founder of DreamOval, Claud Kweku A. Hutchful, has been appointed as the new Chief Executive Officer of the company. Derrydean Dadzie, co-founder and former C.E.O...