Investment opportunities exist for producers and processing companies in the following areas:
- Companies to process maize, yams, cassava, oil palm, citrus, mango, cashew, coconut, cowpea and traditional vegetables e.g. tomatoes, pepper
- Production of value-added cocoa and coffee products
- Production of improved seeds and agro-chemicals (fertilizers, pesticides, weedicides)
- Processing of dairy products
- Production of inputs such as fertilizers, pesticides, and fungicides
- Processors and manufacturers to supply packaging materials
- Producers to supply planting materials
- Production of horticultural products for processing (e.g. maize, yams, cassava, oil palm, citrus, mango, cashew, coconut, cowpea and traditional vegetables e.g. tomatoes, pepper etc.) for national, regional and European Union (E.U) markets
- Development of private irrigation facilities
Technological and Supporting Services
- Processing machine manufacturers to supply cold chain equipment
- Companies to provide installation of cold chain equipment
- Companies to train manufacturers in packaging and packaging technology
- Companies to train producers in the use of food processing technology
- Machine manufacturers to establish hatcheries for day-old chicks
- Processing machine manufacturers to supply processing plants
- Suppliers and financiers of factory building technology.
Marketing and Distribution
- Companies to provide post-production services (transport, packaging, cold vans)
- Companies to provide distribution of improved seeds, planting materials and agro-chemicals (fertilizers, pesticides, weedicides)
- Companies to market processed foods in international markets
Residents of Eguafo in the Komenda-Edina-Eguafo-Abrem (KEEA) Municipality of the Central Region have given up on ever using an ICT Centre inaugurated in the...
The launch of Ghana’s first Mobile Money Interoperability Payment System is an “important milestone towards an integrated and interoperable electronic payments environment” and will...
At the recently concluded 11th edition of Google I/O, the company's flagship conference in Mountain View, California, the internet giant has rolled out some...
Co-founder of DreamOval, Claud Kweku A. Hutchful, has been appointed as the new Chief Executive Officer of the company. Derrydean Dadzie, co-founder and former C.E.O...