- The Bank of Ghana intends to apply part of its budget for 2017 to fund eligible payments under the contract for procurement of Stationery & Sanitary items.
- The Bank of Ghana now invites sealed Tenders from eligible suppliers or their authorized representatives for the procurement of items in the table below:
|PACKAGE NUMBER||DESCRIPTION||QTY||COST TENDER DOCUMENT||TENDER SUBMISSION DATE|
|GR/BOG/GD/0004/2017 & GR/BOG/GD/0012/2017||Procurement of Stationery & Sanitary Items||
May 04, 2017
Tenderers may quote for one or all the lots.
3.Tendering will be conducted through National Competitive Tendering (NCT) procedures specified in the Public Procurement Act, 2003 (Act 663),Amendment Act, 2016 (Act 914) and in Accordance with the guideline of the Procurement Authority of the Republic of Ghana.
- A complete set of Tender document may be obtained by the interested eligible suppliers at the address below from Mondays to Fridays between the hours of 9:00am to 4:00pm. The document will be available from March 31 to May 04 2017 for inspection and purchase.
- The document shall be purchased in person on submission of a written application letter to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of One Hundred Ghabna Cedis (GH₵100.00) to Account Name and Number: Miscellaneous Income; PL 52078 at the Banking Hall, Bank of Ghana, Cedi House or at any of its branches in the country and submit the pay-in-the-slip to the Procurement and Transport Department, 1st Floor, CPC Block, General Services Complex, Spintex Road, FlowerPot Roundabout, Accra.
- Tenders shall be valid for a period of 120 days after the deadline of Tender submission. All Tenders must be accompanied by a Tender Security of Two (2%) of the Tender Price, valid GRA Certficate, VAT Registration Certificate, Business Registration Certificate, Certificate to Commence Business and SSNIT Clearance Certficate.
Tenders must be delivered to the address below on or before 10:00am Thursday, May 04, 2017
7. Tenders will be opened in the presence of Tenderers’ representatives, wo choose to attend at the Bank of Ghana Auditorium, Head Office, High Street, 4th Floor at 10:00am local time on Thursday, May 04, 2017. Late Tenders will be rejected.
LOCATION FOR TENDER INSPECTION & PURCHASE:
The Procurement Manager
Bank of Ghana, 1st Floor, CPC Block
General Services Complex, Spintex Road, Flower Pot Roundabout
Tel: 0302-550500 ext. 7131/7144/7143
LOCATION FOR TENDER SUBMISSION
The Secretary’s Department
Bank of Ghana, Head Office,
4th Floor, Room No. 422
Tel: 0302-666902 ext. 4471